20111109

happy 21st birthday to myself


special thanks to Kim and Nicholas 
for doing this decoration
I love this the most as you know 
it kind of related to design. LOL.


next, thanks to Ronny for choosing this cupcakes,
and thanks to Herbie for paying the bills.


frankly speaking, 
this birthday party would not be a success one
without the help of Ronny and Herbie.
Ronny basically is the event organiser I guess, 
he contacts everyone to celebrate with me.
Unfortunately some tattoo friends couldn't join us 
Whatever, I was glad because 
I still have friends to celebrate with me.

 
of course my baby Herbie !
Thank you !
Well, 
what I actually planned to do 
for my 21st birthday celebration
is to open a birthday party
and invite my secondary school friends,
college friends, and university friends.
I really really really hope to gather everyone together
and see how many friends I've knew for these 21 years.
hahahahahahahahahahaha.
Ya I really wish to do that.
 But 
But
But
But
But
To open a birthday party like that,
I guess minimum I have to spend above RM2000 ba!
Aiks, I'm not that rich enough.
That's why, I chose to give up this idea !
feel so sorry to myself. aiks.


My relatives.
How come the amount of people 
is getting lesser each year?
Why cant we maintain a good relationship with
every single relative.
Why is there always a conflict between humans.
awwww... Anyway, thanks for coming !
At least I still have you guyz !
And also my family :)


Dear Jo Yee.
Smile for your future.
-rmx