20120127


Did something unusual special today...

Finally I've sent in my iPod touch to Apple service center to check whether the button problem can be solved under the Apple's warranty. Hopefully it does, so that I can get a brand new iPod touch.

Well. That's the first thing I did today. It takes me a lot of courage to send in the iPod because I have to reverse back my life. Awww... I cant simply online now, I cant take photos easily, I cant use instagram. These are all the nightmares for me. Unfortunately, I have to face it right now. 

Secondly, guess what? I've ordered my iPhone4s on Apple's website and of course with credit card payment. That's the first time I shop online and with such a huge amount. man. Hopefully everything goes smoothly and I can get it asap. 


Yeahhh... what I can do right now is to wait PATIENTLY!
Everything takes time I know. 









#This post is all about APPLE.